Each capsule contains
Natural bee pollen ……… 250 mg
Tomato powder ……………. 50 mg
1. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Bee Pollen has been shown
◆ to have anti-inflammatory properties
◆ to relax the muscle that surround the urethra, and
◆ to inhibit the growth of prostate cells
2. Nutritional Supplement
Bee Pollen is one of the most nutritious natural health foods in the world. It contains 22 amino acids including all essential amino acids, 14 essential fatty acids, more than 12 vitamins including β-carotene, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, D and minerals like calcium, magnesium and selenium. Bee Pollen contains a number of enzymes, which help digestion, antioxidant effect and various body functions.
3. Sexual Vigor
Bee Pollen contains natural hormones that stimulate and nourish the reproductive systems of both men and women.
4. Prevention of radiation sickness
Bee Pollen is an effective food supplement to overcome radiation poisoning in cancer patients under treatment with radiotherapy. It has proved beneficial for nausea, sleep disorders, urinary and rectal disorders following radiation treatment.
1. For routine health benefits, take one capsule two times daily after meals. (Under 12 years old, one capsule daily after meal.)
2. For anti-aging effects, take two capsules two times daily.
3. For BPH, two capsules three times daily for six months followed by two capsules two times daily for maintenance dose.
4. For radiation poisoning, take ten capsules two times a day one week before and one week after the radiotherapy.
It may cause allergic reactions in some people.
Should be started with a small dose in case of bronchial asthma and allergic conditions.
Hypersensitivity to Bee Pollen
BeePollen 250 mg (2bd) can be used together with SawPalmetto 160 mg (1bd) in case of BPH, for obtaining their synergistic effect.
10 capsules in one blister, 3 blisters per box