1. Maintains and continuously improves the quality of our products.
2. Improve the quality of our own operations, so as to meet continually the entire customer’s stated or implied needs.
3. Provide confidence to management and employees that the requirements for quality are being fulfilled and maintained, and that quality improvement takes place.
4. Periodically revises the quality policy for continuing suitability.
5. All policies are explained and discussed at the general orientation training provide to all employees for their active participation.
1. FAME Pharmaceuticals implement an Environmental Management System (EMS) to improve its Environmental Management and, ultimately, to reduce the environmental impacts of its operation, activities and products.
2. Environmental management organization will clearly define responsibilities and authorities. This shall be established to ensure conformance with legislation and regulation of the nations and with other related requirements to which the organization subscribes related to its environmental aspects.
3. The environmental impact caused by our production activities, products and services shall be precisely analyzed and assessed. The objectives, targets and measure for improving the environmental shall be established, implemented and reviewed considering technical and economical possibility.
4. Activities for suppression of waste, energy saving and material conservation should be promoted.
5. All persons working for this Environmental Management System should be given full understanding of this environmental policy through environmental education and internal information. All the persons concerned oneself should be interested in an environmental problem and be able to act.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
FAME Pharmaceuticals is the business of Research, Development, Manufacturing and Distribution of the Alternative Herbal Medicinal Products for the healthy lifestyle. As such, there are various risks associated with our work activities, including fire hazards, machinery hazards, electrical hazards, etc.
1. FAME Pharmaceuticals implement occupational health and safety management system which is appropriate to the nature and scale of the organization’s occupational health and safety risks.
2. FAME Pharmaceuticals will maintain a safe and healthy work environment by controlling potential hazards as much as we can and will document and maintain the implemented the occupational health and safety management system according to the ISO (OHSMS 45001-2018) international standard guidelines.
3. FAME Pharmaceuticals will comply with current applicable occupational health and safety legislation and where Myanmar legislation is inadequate, will comply with international standards and go beyond to the requirements.
4. FAME Pharmaceuticals will provide proper training, supervision, safe equipment and facilities and sufficient resources to meet our requirements.
5. FAME Pharmaceuticals will continually strive to improve on our work safety performance from time to time by controlling potential hazards so as to ensure safety and health for every parties involved.
6. FAME Pharmaceuticals OSH Policy is available to all interested parties.
7. FAME Pharmaceuticals reviews the OSH Policy periodically to ensure that it remain relevant and appropriate to our organization.