Wound healing agent (including mouth)
Each bottle contains
Propolis extract …………………………. 2 ml
Pasteurized natural honey ………… 18 ml
● Propolis is a potent natural bactericidal and antiviral agent.
● Propolis can lower the degree of inflammation and promotes healing.
● Applying in burns and scald, there can be less chance of blister formation and ugly scar.
● Majority of bacteria cannot survive in honey because of its high osmolarity and bacteria becomes denatured due to the loss of water content.
● Honey contains H2O2 which can remove the wound debris and promotes healing.
● There are many enzymes which aid fast healing.
Propolis honey possesses antibacterial action against:
1. Gram positive bacteria
● Staphylococcus aureus
● Streptococcus spp.
2. Gram negative bacteria
● Escherichia coli
● Klebsiella pneumoniae
● Pseudomonas aeruginosa
● Proteus mirabilis
● Porphyromonas gingivalis
● Prevotella denticola
● Burns and scald
● Lacerated and granulating wounds
● Abscess and carbuncle
● Bed sore
● Aphthous ulcer and angular stomatitis
● Herpes simplex infection
How to apply:
Apply directly to the wound twice daily and cover with sterile gauze.
It may cause allergic reactions in some people.
Hypersensitivity to Bee products
20 ml per bottle