Each capsule contains
Natural bee pollen …………………….. 250 mg
Tomato powder ………………………… 50 mg
1. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Bee Pollen have been shown;
● to have anti-inflammatory properties
● to relax the muscle that surround the urethra, and
● to inhibit the growth of prostate cells
2. Nutritional Supplement
Bee Pollen is one of the most nutritious natural health food in the world. It contains 22 amino acids including all essential amino acids, 14 essential fatty acids, more than 12 vitamins including β-carotene, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, D and minerals like calcium, magnesium and selenium. Bee Pollen contains a number of enzymes, which help digestion, antioxidant effect and various body functions.
3. Sexual Vigor
Bee Pollen contains natural hormones that stimulate and nourish the reproductive systems of both men and women.
4. Prevention of radiation sickness
Bee Pollen is an effective food supplement to overcome radiation poisoning in cancer patients under treatment with radiotherapy. It has proved beneficial for nausea, sleep disorders, urinary and rectal disorders following radiation treatment.
Should be started with a small dose in case of bronchial asthma and allergic conditions. Store in cool and dry place. Protect from light. Keep out of reach of children. Replace the cap immediately after use.
Hypersensitivity to Bee Pollen
1. For routine health benefits, take one capsule two
times daily after meals. (Under 12 years, one capsule daily after meal.)
2. For anti-aging effects, take two capsules two times daily.
3. For BPH, two capsules three times daily for six months followed by two capsules two times daily for maintenance dose.
4. For radiation poisoning, take 10 capsules two times a day one week before and one week after the radiotherapy.
BeePollen 250 mg (2bd) can be used together with SawPalmetto 160 mg (1bd) in case of BPH, for obtaining their synergistic effect.
60 capsules per bottle
Also available in one strip of 10 capsules. Three strips per box.