Each capsule contains
Panax ginseng powder …………………………. 250 mg
Ginseng contains at least 13 different triterpenoid saponins, collectively known as ginsenosides which are believed to be the most important active constituents and used as a marker for Quality control of ginseng drugs and commercial products. The usual concentration of ginsenosides is between 2% and 3%. Ginseng polysaccharides have also been a target of chemical and biological research because plant polysaccharides generally show antitumor effects through modulation of innate immunity.
● It has adaptogenic effect which produces a non-specific increase in the body’s own defencer against exogenous stress factors and noxious chemicals.
● It promotes an overall improvement in physical and mental performance.
● Supports strengthen the body’s immune response by various mechanisms such as by increasing natural killer cell function and antibody dependent cellular toxicity and therefore ginseng is useful supplement for immunodeficiency.
● It has dual effect on cell growth: it stimulates cell division in an adequate nutritional environment but acts cytostatically under adverse conditions.
● Use as a natural adaptogen
● Use as a prophylactic agent for enhance of mental and physical capacities in cases of exhaustion, tiredness, loss of concentration, decreased memory, chronic fatigue syndrome and during convalescence
● Support immune defense
● Use as an adjuvant therapy in cancer patients to lower the side effects of radiotherapy
● Seek supervision from a physician before use for individual with hypertension, diabetes mellitus and in acute infections with fever.
● It should be discontinued one week before major surgery.
Adult – one to two capsules two times daily after meal
● Anticoagulant therapy: there is a possible interaction of ginseng with warfarin and ginseng should be omitted in case of anticoagulant therapy.
● Monoamine-oxidase inhibitor: Ginseng may potentiate the action of MAOI by inhibiting various neurotransmitters.
60 capsules per bottle